Why are Indexed annuities the choice of seniors wanting to protect their nest eggs while still having decent upside?
- They are guaranteed to never lose any of your principal or your gains. Can you name another investment with this being so?
- An annuity is the only vehicle that offers guaranteed income for life. Not bad.
- You have the ability to build up massive sums of guaranteed money for future. Using Income riders.
- Higher returns than traditional safe investments. Sometimes much higher.
- Interest earned is locked in.
- Participate in market gains but never in market losses. Read that again and let it sink in.
- Often bonuses are attached. This depends on State Laws.
- Tax deferred triple compounding growth. I’d look this one up!
- Can help reduce tax burdens. Of course, this depends on you situation.
- They can help reduce Social Security taxes.
- Annuities can be used in estate planning to protect assets. Especially ;long term care situations.
- Beneficiaries receive 100% of you account without penalty upon your death.
- Avoid Probate. That’s a good thing.
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time, but during the surrender charge period there could be a penalty. Most annuities allow up to 10% penalty free annual withdrawals after the first year of the surrender charge period, and 100% penalty free if confined to a nursing home or diagnosed with a terminal illness. There are no penalties if you start taking lifetime income payments or required minimum distributions from your IRA.
- Complete peace of mind that you will not lose your money at any time.
If you want to know if annuities are right for your situation give me a call and we can set up a meeting.