Did you know that a single Medical Condition or hospital stay could cost you thousands of dollars?
The sad truth is that most people are truly unaware of these uncovered costs.
I am the local Medicare Advisor that can help you avoid these situations completely. I encourage you to spend some time on this website. You can see my face and learn a little bit about me. Do read my reviews and spend some time in this blog.
On this page I have listed bullet points that list the shortcomings that present in ALL Medicare Advantage plans regardless of the company. In the WNY area it’s names like Independent Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Univera,WellCare, Aetna, United Healthcare and many more. Check the list below.
Did you know that Medicare plans exist that fill all of these gaps? In other words, they pay 100% of almost everything you could think of! They have NO COPAYS, NO DEDUCTIBLES, NO OUT-OF-POCKET and no NETWORKS! You can go to any doctor, any specialist and any hospital or facility you choose in the entire USA?
It is my job to educate and answer any and all questions you might have. I must see those who have scheduled appointments first so don’t hesitate to give me a call. Thank you for your patience.
A Small List Of The HUGE GAPS In Medicare Advantage Plans Today
- You must have a Primary Care Physician that is In-Network. If your Doctor is not In-Network, you need to find a new one ASAP
- Did you know doctors can go In and Out-of-Network ant any time? Not much worse than your doctor telling you he/she no longer takes your plan!
- If you happen go to a specialist(s) the same rules apply
- These plans have HUGE Deductibles for hospital stays. All plans are different but locally we see $250- $400 per day for the first 4-7 days.
- These Hospital Deductibles ARE FOR EACH and every stay! If you go home and go back, it starts again.
- You MUST go to an In-Network Hospital or Facility. What if you want to go to The Cleveland Clinic or The Mayo Clinic? You cannot.
- You must pay 20% of all Chemotherapy and other Part B Drugs. This can amount to thousands of dollars alone.
- You pay 20% Diagnostic radiology services (e.g. MRI)
- You pay 20% Diagnostic tests and procedures
- You pay 20% Therapeutic Radiology
And here’s the kicker… You could pay up to $6700 out of pocket EACH AND EVERY year. Of course, this is only if you stay In-Network. If you go to the Cleveland Clinic or Mayo Clinic to get the “best of the best”care, you may be paying the whole bill yourself.